Smartlipo Triplex liposuction, an FDA approved procedure, involves reduced risks and complications when compared to traditional techniques. This is possible because of the very nature of the Triplex™ system with its three powerful wavelengths and three smart delivery systems. The only situations where the procedure maybe unsafe and is not recommended is when the person has any contraindications to the procedure. Some such contraindications are hernia, allergy to epinephrine or lidocaine, illness of the region of treatment, Crohn’s disease, and considerable systemic illness.
Smartlipo Triplex Liposuctionis Safe
Cosmetic surgery with this advanced laser technology is safe owing to the following reasons:
• Local Anesthesia – It involves local anesthesia which considered safer than general anesthesia because it doesn’t put the person to sleep.
• Minimally Invasive – The cannula used for the procedure has a very small diameter (about 1.0 to 2.0 mm in diameter). The incisions made are also very small.
• Minimal Pain and Surgical Trauma – Owing to the small size of the incisions, there is minimal surgical trauma from the surgical site. The 1064 nm wavelength enables hemostasis in blood vessels to limit the amount of bruising and bleeding. The SmartSense™ intelligent delivery system maximizes patient safety and prevents too much thermal damage. The ThermaGuide™ delivery system helps in the identification of subdermal tissue temperature, so that it can be kept at a safe level. The ThermaView™ delivery system also helps prevent excessive thermal damage.
• Outpatient Procedure
• Short downtime
Find the Right Plastic Surgeon
To ensure that you benefit from the reduced risks and complications, you must find yourself the right plastic surgeon. Some tips to help:
• Conduct a search on online for board-certified plastic surgeons close to where you live and who perform the procedure. You can also ask your family physician, friends or relatives for references.
• Look for testimonials on the physicians identified. Schedule initial consultations with each of the short-listed physicians.
• At the initial consultation, get to know your plastic surgeon. See if he discusses the whole procedure with you including possible side effects, costs and pre-surgical and post-surgical care. Also, see if he is willing to answer all your queries and whether you are comfortable discussing your concerns with him.
• Ask for “Before” and “After” photos and make sure that they are photos of real patients.
• Try to get in touch with the patients who have been treated by the plastic surgeon. That way you would get a first-hand account of how good a person and physician he is.
Owing to the reduced risks and complications with Smartlipo Triplex liposuction, it continues to be popular with both physicians and patients.
About the Author
Using highly advanced Smartlipo Triplex laser lipolysis system from Cynosure, excess fat removal and artistic body contouring is simple and safe.