Parasitic mite known as Sarcoptesscabiei causes a skin infection known as scabies. There are certain factors which can cause scabies such as coming in close contact with a person who is infected, Sharing bed linen, towels or clothes with infected person and sexual contact with infected person. Some of the common symptoms of scabies are rash, raised bumps, dryness, itchiness, soreness, swelling and redness.
Scabies Natural Remedies
There are several natural remedies for scabies which are simple to follow and easy to use. Some of the popular natural remedies for scabies which have been used since a very long time and have proved to be effective in many cases are:
1. One of the most effective natural remedies for scabies is the use of neem leaves. All you need to do is take some fresh neem leaves, mustard oil and turmeric in equal and mix them together to form a paste. Apply this mixture on the affected region of your body and wait for one hour. Now take a shower.
2. Take dried bark of peepul tree and make it into a fine powder. Now you can use this peepul powder to dust the affected area.
3. Take some cloves of garlic and crush them. Now mix these crushed garlic with olive oil and then apply on your infected skin. Wrap this area with plastic and wait for an hour. It is best to use this natural remedy two times in a day. It is also recommended to consume raw garlic on daily basis.
4. Margosa tree essential oil can also be very helpful in treating scabies. You can use this oil in your bath water. You can even use margosa extract lotion. This will give you relief from the itching and will prevent the mites from further breeding.
5. Tea tree oil is very helpful in treating scabies. All you need to do is apply some tea tree oil directly on the affected area two times daily for the next three weeks. Or you can even try adding twenty drops of this tea tree oil in your warm bath water and taking bath with this water. The tea tree oil will kill the mites and their eggs, and will stop the itching.
6. Olive oil and coconut oil mixture is very helpful in curing scabies. All you have to do is mix equal of coconut and olive oil together and then add five drops of tea tree oil in this mixture. Apply this mixture directly on your affected skin. This is one of the most efficient natural remedies for scabies.
7. Benzyl benzoate is also known as scabicide and is very effective in killing the mites. Just take some of this solution and apply it directly to the affected region of your skin.
8. Apricot leaves are also very effective for the treatment of scabies. Take some apricot leaves and crush them properly. Now apply these crushed apricot leaves on the affected area.
The above mentioned natural remedies for scabies are some of the most popular natural remedies which are quite simple and safe to use without any side effects.
Read about Natural Remedies for Scabies.