A skin condition in which the skin becomes inflamed, red and irritated is known as rosacea. It mostly affects those who are fair skinned and have Celtic ancestry. It is believed that rosacea is caused by skin mites, Pityrosporum ovale, psychological factors and genetics. Some of the common symptoms of rosacea are red bulbous nose, red patches on face, grittiness in the eyes, red pustules or bumps on cheeks, flushing or blushing very easily and visible small blood vessels on nose and cheeks.
Rosacea Natural Remedies
There are several remedies for rosacea which are simple to follow and easy to use. Some of the popular natural remedies for rosacea which have been used since a very long time and have proved to be effective in many cases are:
1. In order to protect your face from getting exposed to the sun, try using sunscreen lotions. This will protect your face from harmful infrared rays and ultraviolet rays.
2. Avoid certain triggers which can cause rosacea or make the condition worse. Some of the common triggers are spicy food, alcohol, chocolates, caffeine, excessive exercises, humidity, heat, stress and certain medications.
3. One of the most effective remedies for rosacea is to drink fenugreek tea. This remedy has proved to be effective in many cases.
4. Chamomile tea is also very helpful in treating Rosacea and gives a soothing effect to the skin. All you have to do is to boil some water in a pot and then add dried chamomile flowers in the pot. Allow it to boil for ten minutes. Stain the mixture and allow it to cool down. Now take a cotton ball and soak it in this mixture. Apply this cotton ball on the affected region.
5. Make it a habit of washing your face with cold water. This will help in reducing the flushing and inflammation by constricting the blood vessels.
6. You can also try using turmeric to treat the problem of Rosacea. Just take some plain water and mix turmeric power in it to form a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area. This natural natural remedy will be very helpful in reducing the spots. But remember not to use soap to clean the mark left behind by turmeric. Always use plain water to wash it.
7. Do not use facial products and cosmetics such as creams, makeup and lotions. These products may contain alcohol and harsh chemicals which can make your condition worse.
8. Oregano oil is known to have carvacrol which is a natural antiseptic. All you need to do is apply this oil directly on your face. Repeat this process few times daily in order to get good results. This is one of the most effective natural remedies for rosacea.
9. Jojoba oil is known to have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial . Just wash your face and then apply this oil directly to the affected area. It is best to use this natural remedy twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening.
The above mentioned remedies for rosacea are some of the most effective natural remedies which are quite popular and effective in treating this skin ailment. These natural remedies are completely natural and safe to use.
Read about Natural Remedies for Rosacea.