A condition in which an individual sweats profusely is known as excessive sweating. There are certain factors which can cause excessive sweating such as nervousness, anger, cancer, menopause, acromegaly, lung diseases, anxiety disorders, stroke and Parkinson's disease. This condition can cause discomfort and embarrassment in public places.
There are several natural remedies for sweating which are simple to use and are quite safe without any risk of side effects. Some of the popular natural remedies for excessive sweating which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the simplest natural remedies for excessive sweating is to wear loose and light clothes. This will give enough space to your skin to breathe and will prevent friction. Avoid synthetic fabrics and wear linen or cotton clothes only.
2. Cornstarch is considered to be one of the most efficient natural remedies for excessive sweating. All you have to do is apply cornstarch on the areas which sweats excessively on regular basis. Cornstarch will work as a natural deodorant and will prove to be quite effective.
3. Consumption of one cup of tomato juice on regular basis can also be very helpful in treating excessive sweating.
4. Avoid consumption of caffeine, alcohol, onions and garlic as they can trigger excessive sweating in you.
5. Apple cider vinegar is quite useful in treating excessive sweating of the armpits. Just take a cotton ball and soak it in apple cider vinegar. Now rub this cotton ball on your armpits. This natural remedy will reduce sweating and will make your armpits free from odor.
6. Take some tea leaves and boil them in large vessel. Allow it to cool down and then strain this mixture. Soak your feet and hands in this mixture. This mixture contains tannic acid which is known to have astringent .This property helps in keeping your body cool.
7. Gooseberry is also very useful in treating excessive sweating problem. All you have to do is apply gooseberry juice on the affected region of your body on regular basis.
8. Drinking sage tea is very beneficial in treating this ailment. Daily consume one to two cups of sage tea.
9. Take fennel seeds, lemon balm and peppermint in equal quantities. Now make a tea out of this mixture and just before going to bed you can drink this tea. This natural hnatural me remedy is very effective in treating sweating caused due to anxiety.
10. Daily intake of diet rich in simple proteins, fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains can prove to be quite beneficial for this ailment.
These were some of the most popular natural remedies for sweating which are simple, cost-effective and safe to use.