Pain in the stomach region or belly of a person is known as abdominal pain. There are certain factors which can cause abdominal pain such as overeating, Crohn's disease, food poisoning, stomach flu, parasite infections, inflammation in gallbladders, pre-menstruation disorder, infection in urinary tract, ulcers, digestion malfunctioning and many more. Symptom of abdominal pain may include pain between chest and groin region.
There are several natural remedies for pain in abdomen which are simple to use and are quite safe to try at natural without any risk of side effects. Some of the popular natural remedies which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the most effective natural remedies for abdominal pain is to use celery seeds. All you need to do is chew celery seeds (half teaspoon) with salt followed by drinking a warm glass of water. This will give you relief from the pain.
2. Lemon tea is considered to be one of the efficient natural remedies for abdominal pain. All you need to do is drink lemon tea with some honey to get immediate relief from the pain.
3. Avoid fatty foods, since they are rich in fat and can make your condition worse.
4. Take a fresh ginger and extract one teaspoon of its juice. Now mix half teaspoon of clarified butter in this ginger juice and consume it immediately. This will give you an instant relief from the pain.
5. You can even try drinking fresh orange juice to treat pain in abdomen. Take liquid diet after consumption of orange juice.
6. Stay away from spicy foods as they can cause abdominal pain. You should also try to avoid caffeine, alcohol and cigarettes.
7. Medications such as naproxen, aspirin and ibuprofen can increase the pain of your stomach. It is better not to take any such medicines.
8. Take some bay leaf powder, honey and long piper. Mix them properly and then consume to get relief from the pain.
9. Make it a daily habit to drink plenty of water. This will keep your body hydrated and will help in smooth bowel movements.
10. Try to consume small meals in fixed intervals instead of two to three large meals. This will put less stress on your stomach and will make it easy for it to digest food.
11. If you are suffering from nausea and abdominal pain then it is very effective to drink rosewater. This will give you immediate relief from the symptoms.
12. Take one teaspoon of grained seeds and soak them in a cup of water for ten minutes. Drink this mixture three times a day before your meals.
13. Avoid consumption of processed foods like chocolate, cheese and dairy products. You can eat fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables.
14. In order to prevent abdominal pain and to make your digestive system healthy you should do light exercises and morning walk on regular basis.
The above mentioned natural remedies for abdominal pain are some of the most popular natural remedies which are simple to use, cheap and quite effective.