Clogged pores result into whiteheads. Sebum gets accumulated in a blocked oil duct which is then attacked by bacteria as a result of which the area becomes sore, red and swollen. Whiteheads are caused due to certain factors such as sun exposure, puberty, genetic factors, lack of proper hygiene and impurities within the blood.
Whiteheads Natural Remedies
There are several remedies for whiteheads which are totally natural and are quite simple to follow and easy to use. Some of the popular natural remedies for whiteheads which have been used since a very long time and have proved to be effective in many cases are:
1. One of the effective remedies for white heads is to use toothpaste on the whiteheads. All you need to do is apply some toothpaste on the affected region of your body just before going to bed. Leave it there for the whole night and next morning wash it with water. The fluid present in the whitehead gets dried out by the toothpaste.
2. Take some sandalwood powder and mix it with water to form a paste. Now apply this paste on the whiteheads and allow it to be there for a while. Later you can wash with water. Make this a daily habit for better results. This is one of the most effective natural remedies for whiteheads.
3. Take some almonds and soak them in water for the whole night. Next morning grind these almonds and mix honey in it to make a paste. Now massage this paste on the affected region of your face and wait for 15 to 20 minutes. Later wash with warm water. Repeat this process three times in a month for better results.
4. Grate a potato and apply it on the affected area of your face. Wait for ten minutes and then rub your face to remove it. This is one of the most effective natural remedies for whiteheads.
5. In order to prevent further outbreak of whiteheads on your skin, you should try mixing lemon juice and groundnut oil in equal quantities. Apply this mixture on the affected area. Use this natural remedy on regular basis.
6. Tea tree oil is known to have Anti-bacterial and is very helpful in treating whiteheads. All you have to do is directly apply tree tea oil on the affected region of your face once in a day.
7. Mix some vinegar and cornstarch and make them into a thick paste. Apply this thick paste on the affected area and wait for fifteen minutes. You can either use a soft damp cloth or lukewarm water to clean your face.
8. Another effective remedy is to consume healthy food. Drink lots of water and fresh fruit juices. These fruit juices are rich in anti-oxidants and vitamins. This will help in keeping the skin hydrated and clear of any whiteheads.
9. Another simple remedy is to use hot water to steam your face. This steam will unclog your skin pores and the trapped oil will be easily released.
These were some of the most effective natural remedies for whiteheads which are simple to follow and are effective when used. These natural remedies are safe to use and do not pose any risk of side effects.
Read about Natural Remedies for Whiteheads.