Benign skin tumors which are usually skin-colored, pale growths and can appear on any part of the body are known as warts. Warts are caused by human papillomavirus (HPV) which are contagious in nature. Symptom of warts may include rough elevations on the skin.
Warts Natural Remedies
There are several natural natural remedies for warts which are simple to follow and easy to use. Some of the most popular natural remedies for warts which have been used since a very long time and have proven to be effective in lots of cases are:
1. One of the most effective natural remedies for warts is the use of garlic. Garlic is known to have anti-viral and is very helpful in treating warts. All you need to do is take some raw garlic cloves and crush them properly. Now take some vitamin E oil and apply it to the affected area of your body. This will help in preventing the burning of your skin due to garlic. Apply these crushed garlic cloves on the affected area and cover with a bandage. Leave it there for whole one day.
2. Banana peel is considered to be one of the efficient natural remedies for warts. All you have to do is place the inner side of banana peel on the wart and use a tape to keep it in place. Change this peel after every 12 to 24 hours till the wart is cured.
3. Calendula is known to have anti-viral and is very helpful in treating warts. Just take a cup of water and boil it. Add two tablespoons of calendula herb in it. Let this mixture boil for twenty minutes and then allow it to cool down a bit. Drink this tea or you can apply it on the affected region of your body.
4. Raw potatoes are also very helpful in treating genital warts. All you need to do is cut a raw potato and rub it on the affected area of your body. Repeat this process several times in a day for the next two weeks.
5. Take an onion and cut a slice out of it. Now take cup filled with vinegar and then soak this onion slice in it. Leave it there for the whole night. Next morning place this onion slice on the affected region of your body and cover it with a bandage.
6. Lemon oil can also be used for treating warts. Just apply one drop of this essential lemon oil directly on the affected area. Continue using this natural remedy till the ward is cured completely.
7. Take some vitamin C tablets and mix them with water to form a fine paste. Now apply this paste on the wart affected region and use a bandage to cover it.
8. Take some roasted peel of pomegranate and lemon juice in equal quantities. Now mix them well to form a paste. You can apply this paste directly on the wart infected region of your body.
These were some of the most popular natural remedies for warts which are simple and safe to use, and are cost-effective.
Read about Natural Remedies for Warts.