These days the market is filled with many expensive products which promise to give you a fair complexion. But these products contain harsh chemicals which can cause damage to your skin. There are many factors which can cause pigmentation of the skin such as exposure to sun, liver problems, stress and environmental pollutants. Melanin is a pigment which is responsible for your skin color. Excessive production of melanin can make your skin dark.
Fair Complexion Remedies
There are several remedies for fair complexion which are simple to use and are quite safe to try at without any risk of side effects. Some of the popular remedies for fair complexion which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the simplest remedies for fair complexion is to drink ample amount of water on daily basis. This will keep your skin hydrated and will prevent dehydration.
2. Turmeric is considered to be one of the most efficient remedies for fair complexion. All you need to do is drink turmeric juice with little honey in it on daily basis.
3. Sun is one of the major reasons to cause tanning of the skin and skin damage. Use of sunscreen lotion is a good option as it will prevent your skin from further damage and sun tan.
4. Take some almonds and soak them in water for the whole night. Next day peel these almonds and grind them properly with milk (two teaspoon). Just before going to bed at night you can apply this paste on your face and leave it for the whole night. Next morning you can use cold water to wash your face. Make this a daily routine for the next fifteen days.
5. Mint leaves are quite effective for the fairness of skin. Take a cup filled with mint leaves and grind them properly until a paste is formed. Now apply this paste on your skin and wait for twenty minutes. Later you can wash with water. Use this remedy for next fifteen days and you will see the changes.
6. Mix together one tablespoon of lemon juice, one tablespoon of milk powder, one tablespoon of honey and half tablespoon of almond oil. Apply this mixture on your face and wait for ten to fifteen minutes. Later you can rinse with water. This remedy will make your skin shiny and will reduce the tan.
7. Take some honey and cucumber juice in equal quantities. Mix them together and then apply this mixture on your face. Wait for fifteen minutes and then wash with water. This remedy will provide essential moisture to your skin and will make it fair.
8. Make it a daily practice to take adequate sleep. This will prevent formation of dark circles under your eyes and will make your skin appear fresh and young.
9. Take a fresh tomato and cut it in slices. Now rub tomato slice on your face. Regular practice of this remedy will make your skin fair.
These were some of the most popular home remedies for fair complexion which are simple, cost-effective and safe.